Yec Fi Matching System
This is the operating procedure for reading data from the ECU, editing the fuel adjustment map and the ignition input map, and writing to the ECU. (1) Launch YMS. Double …50 pages. (2) Loading the map.
Insert the card into the card slot.
(3) Start the engine.
(4) Point the YMS at the ECU and press the button to download.
(5) Connect the computer, turn on the power, it will start automatically.
(6) Press the red button to start recording, and the blue indicator will turn off.
(7) Press the switch and hold the red button to start writing to the card.
(8) When the YMS finishes recording and starts recording, the indicator will turn red. https://tablerodeajedrez.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/NTFS_Link.pdf