WinCatalog is the windows program for fast and easy search of CD/DVD
and Hard Disk drives. WinCatalog can search your disk/s with multi
columns, automatic indexing, customizable search criteria and many
other features. WinCatalog is the windows program for fast and easy
search of CD/DVD and Hard Disk drives. WinCatalog can search your disk/s
with multi columns, automatic indexing, customizable search criteria and
many other features.
And the Winner Is …
We are going to have to have a small contest.
I received many, many amazing pictures from the challenge hosted by Lynn and Leigh over at Two Big Blossoms. The theme was “Crimson & Coral.” Leigh had asked us to give it a shot. I had no idea I would receive such beautiful work. I selected and framed my pictures from my phone when I had a chance to look at them. They are really beautiful and very different.
I am going to select and give the prizes to the two winners:
Jan, one of my very first followers and friend, sent me these pictures.
This next entry came from my friend Leigh.
This next one came from Dawn and her daughter.
This next entry is another one of my friend’s, Amy. She sent me the pictures of her, her daughter and her granddaughter.
Amy’s daughter is going to take a picture with her grandma, and it will be up on the dining room wall.
Thank you Jan, Leigh and Dawn.
and now, the award winners are:
Lynn’s daughter, Leslie, sent her grandmother’s picture and it was a winner.
I think I will have to have a contest to see who the next winner is. It is a very small contest with only four pictures. I am going to ask for each picture to be with someone.Boa Morte
Boa Morte is the pseudonym of the musician and producer Carlos Eduardo, who is primarily known as a musician and member of the Italian hardcore band, Néctar. He is also a writer, poet and videographer who is also a member of the Brazilian punk band Prot 0cd6e936a3
Developed by Tabular Data Visualization, Inc., a company that has been around for over 20 years. This is one of the most intuitive spreadsheet software that can be easily customized to work with any kind of tabular data, such as two-dimensional or three-dimensional. This software offers over 20+ features that can be employed to support the editing, management and presentation of tabular data.
* Tabular Data Visualization offer a number of features that can be used to support the presentation, presentation, editing and management of tabular data in a spreadsheet environment.
* Various types of data are supported in the same spreadsheet to ensure ease of use.
* Choose from a number of pre-defined spreadsheet formats or create a new one on-the-fly.
* Enable users to design and create their own visualizations by importing graphics.
* Display all the data in your spreadsheet on the grid or as a pivot table.
* Create a table from your data set, with different Excel style cell styles and cell borders.
* Manage your data easily with various data input and formatting functions.
* Customize the appearance of any cell in your spreadsheet.
* Modify your formatting, with different cell border styles and cell borders.
* Display cells in any color.
* Choose different colors for the cells and rows or columns and sets of cells.
* All of these are just some of the over 20 features that are offered by this alternative software.
What’s New in This Release:
Version 2.6.3 includes a number of bug fixes.
One of the best ways of working with tabular data is to use the spreadsheet feature present in some of the most common office suites, such as Microsoft Office or Apache OpenOffice. There is no denial of the ample computational and formatting capabilities offered by spreadsheets. Alternative software also offer spreadsheets and Zas! is focused entirely on the tabular data management and highlighting all the beneficial features provided by spreadsheets.
Define spreadsheet limits and characteristics by simply panning with the cursor across the work area
Unlike similar software that offers spreadsheets, Zas! allows one to define the spreadsheet by simply clicking on the working area and dragging the crosshairs to the preferred width and height.
This makes defining the spreadsheet limits far easier, drawing inspiration from CAD-based applications that provide similar features. All subsequent row and column operations are supported, so those who are accustomed to the